These Chocolate Fudge Protein Donuts are the ultimate healthy Donut recipe.
You can't beat a moist Chocolate Fudge Donut topped with a decadent chocolate glaze and peanut butter drizzle.
- 1 scoop Whey Isolate - Triple Choc Fudge
- ½ cup canned pumpkin (120g)
- 1 egg white
- 1 whole egg
- 1/3 cup coconut flour (35g)
- 1 Tbsp. baking powder
- Pre Heat oven to 340° F.
- Mix ingredients together in mixing bowl.
- Pour batter into donut tray.
- Bake donuts for approximately 20 minutes or until toothpick test passes!
- Stick a toothpick in the middle of a donut. If it comes out clean, they’re done!