New year - new goals for most people. However, you can't keep doing what you’ve been doing and expect big changes. It’s time for a spice up - shocking your body & system might be the best way to get past through mental & physical plateaus.
If you’re looking to conquer new limits , grow quicker & start things off on the right foot this year, we have a couple of tips on how to do just that!
1. Find New Exercises - Our bodies build tolerance and become more resistant to repetitive routines & motions. If you’ve been hammering down the same circuits and exercises for a number of weeks, it’s time to change things up. In all reality, completely changing your routine is much easier than it actually sounds. With the help of the internet, daily workouts from @ifbblong & 100’s of variations to choose from, you shouldn’t have any problem with this step.
2. Make the Scale Your Best Friend - Not necessarily talking about the body scale, start measuring & weighing your food. Dieting is hard, doing it correctly is even harder. If you don’t keep track of what you consume, it’s extremely easy to go over or under the necessary nutritional goals.
3. Control The Motion - Stop the swinging and leave incorrect form in 2021. Start varying your rep ranges and your training tempo. By doing so, you’re ensuring better form and taking advantage of the eccentric & negative portion of the rep.
4. Track Your Strength - Start using a workout program app or if you prefer the ‘old school’ way - keep a workout log or journal to track your progress. You will be surprised at how your focus & efforts reflect on your performance.
5. Consume More Clean Protein- You can’t beat real food, but having a high-quality protein shake right after a workout is the perfect way to ensure your gym efforts don’t go to waste. Like A Pro Whey Isolatecontains everything you’d want from a protein shake without any unwanted fillers, chemicals or garbage.